PCAC invites you to become a member. Your membership will help keep the Cultural Arts alive in Pleasanton and in the Tri-Valley area. Membership dues and all additional contributions are tax-deductible charitable donations. Members must be at least 18 years old.
- Believe the arts play an essential role in the life of a vibrant, healthy community.
- Recognize the importance of creativity in everyday life and work as a team to bring enriching arts experiences to others.
- Share the philosophy that quality arts education programs should be accessible to everyone in our community.
- Love the arts, help nurture and expand our community’s cultural activities, and support and sustain our arts facilities.
- Envision innovative ideas and activities – in music, dance, literature, drama, and visual arts – and help plan and sponsor new programs.
- Work to ensure that PCAC’s vision of quality public art and art education continues to grow and hold a central place in Pleasanton’s cultural future.
- Welcome all new member-volunteers who share this passion for community arts.
- PCAC Members receive invitations to exclusive members-only events and receptions.
- PCAC Members help support the arts in our community and help ensure that present and future generations in Pleasanton have access to the arts.
- PCAC Members will get acquainted with other members of our community who are of “like mind” and who feel their lives are enhanced because of their involvement in the Arts.
Annual Dues Rates
Individual Contributor: $35
Business Contributor: $50
Silver Contributor: $50
Corporate Contributor: $100
Gold Contributor: $100
Platinum Contributor: $250
Non-Profit Arts Organization: FREE
If you are interested in becoming a member of PCAC, but would like additional information first, please use our Contact Form. Fill out and submit the online form, and we will contact you with the information you seek.